strive health services
At Strive Health Services our goal is to provide tailored PRIVATE DUTY NURSING SERVICES to ensure the best quality of life possible for each individual patient
what is private duty nursing?
Private Duty Nursing is skilled, hourly nursing care. An RN or LVN provides acute, continuous, one on one care in the home setting. Private duty nursing care is hourly nursing care ordered by a physician to meet the needs of medically complex patients, both children and adults. The care is individualized to meet the healthcare goals and needs of each specific patient. Our patients typically receive 40-168 hours of coverage per week provided in shifts ranging from 8-12 hours.
Registered Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse – skilled nursing services to include but not limited to:
- Medication administration and management
- Pain control
- Diabetes care
- Feeding tubes
- Wound care
- Catheter care
- Neurological, cardiac and pulmonary care
- Developmental Disabilities
Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide:
- Dressing and grooming
- Monitoring vital signs
- Assist with daily exercise
- Drive to appointments
- Prepare and serve meals
- Shopping and running errands
- Household work
- Meal preparation
- Bed making
- Other similar personal services
These services provide a wide array of benefits for our clients including:
- the ability to remain in the home removing the need for relocation
- one on one care
- individualized care specific to your needs
- decreased risk of depression
- decreased risk of infection.
At no cost to the client, Strive provides the following services:
- Meet and greet with a Registered Nurse to discuss your needs and educate you on our services
- 24/7 on-call system with a live person
- Case Management for all aspects of your care. Including coordination of physician orders, appointments, medications, and medical equipment.
Counties we serve:
Williamson, Travis, Bastrop, Bell, Brazos, Burleson, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Lee, Milam, Blanco, Falls, Coryell, Lampasas, Llano, McLennan
Equal Opportunity Employer statement: Strive Health Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.